· digging new ponds and lakes,
· building dams and emergency spillways,
· installing pipe,
· · creating shore lines & duck paddies,
· · constructing fish structures,
· · making roads and water crossings,
· · repairing erosion damage and leaks, and
· · cleaning out or renovating existing lakes & ponds,· and much more.
Our owner, Mike Otto, published his book
"Just Add Water" in 2015. In it, he discusses everything about building private lakes & ponds from initial planning & design, actually moving the dirt, maintaining water quality, the right vegetation, stocking & managing fish,
and much, much more.
His book is available for just $36, which
includes shipping. You can order your copy online by clicking on the "Buy Now" button
at the right, or by calling our office at